The 7 chakras are the centers in our bodies where energy flows through. Lava stone is known for calming feelings/emotions. Lava is thought to represent resurrection, & help in releasing psychological weight. Diffuse your favorite essential oil onto the lava stones to carry the calming properties throughout the day. The lava stones can hold a scent for up to 8-10 hours! Making it easier to switch essential oils daily.
- Muladhara or the Root Chakra - Located at the base of the spine representing safety, security, stability, foundation, & the feeling of being grounded.
- Svadhishthana or the Sacral Chakra - Located below the navel representing creativity and sexual energies.
- Manipura or the Solar Plexus Chakra - Located below the chest representing self-esteem, will power, pleasure, and personal responsibility.
- Anahata or the Heart chakra - Located at the center of the chest representing love, self-love, & governs our relationships.
- Vishuddha or the Throat Chakra - Located at the center of the neck representing the ability to speak and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ajna or the Third Eye Chakra - Located at the center of the forehead between the eyebrows, representing intuition, foresight, and is driven by openness & imagination.
- Sahasrara or the Crown Chakra - Located at the top ' of the head representing states of higher consciousness and divine connection.